Entertainment Review: Local energy drinks

In the Sterling-Rock Falls area, there are many different options for stopping to get a fun drink. In total there are four main drink shops, 7 Brew, Scooters, Airplay and Sophie’s, that are popular for their energy drinks. 

To start off, 7 Brew has the most flavor variety out of them all with roughly about 25 different flavors to choose from. They use their own type of energy, 7 Energy which is very popular. 

Both workers, juniors Emma Sinn and Marley Sechrest from 7 Brew state, “7 Brew provides so many different options of flavors for customers to mix and match which is very fun. We also have a very large secret menu for flavor combinations and our personal favorite is Ocean Breeze.”

Compared to 7 Brew, Scooters does not have that much variety in flavors with only five different flavors to choose from for their energy. Those flavors include pomegranate peach, blue raspberry, raspberry, coconut and prickly pear. Both 7 Brew and Scooters taste kind of similar. Scooters also use their own type of energy, Scoot Energy. 

Sophie’s Cafe is known for their specialty energy drinks. Every month or so they change their menu. Each time there is a different creative energy drink. They add things like cream and cold foam to the top of theirs to give them an extra element. 

Airplay is a very popular drive through drink spot, they have quite a variety of flavors and popular combinations for their energy drinks. What is very interesting about this place is that they have two locations. An only drive thru location which specializes more in the energy drinks and an only walk in locations, both in the sterling area.

Junior Adamari Guiterrez said, “Both locations have a large variety of flavors on display so customers can mix and match personal favorites. They also provide a menu with popular combinations of flavors. My personal favorite is a pink lady which is pineberry and I add strawberry syrup to the drink.” 

Every different drink place has its own perks and advantages but there is an energy drink out there for everyone.

$50
$500