Entertainment Review: “It Ends With Us”

“Every person with a heartbeat should read this book,” says New York Times bestselling author Kami Garcia. “It Ends With Us” by Colleen Hoover is the perfect romance novel for everyone. Colleen Hoover is an American author who primarily writes novels in the romance and young adult fiction genres. The title, “It Ends With Us,” portrays the idea of ending all bad cycles and going in a better direction. 

Lily graduates from college, moves to Boston, and starts her own flower shop business. When she connects with a good-looking neurosurgeon named Ryle. Everything appeared to be going smoothly. Suddenly, Atlas, her first love interest, unexpectedly resurfaces in her life, rekindling memories from the past. At one time in her life, Atlas meant everything to her. Ryle is exposed to her past, causing a chain reaction of events that challenge him to handle the circumstances. This heartbreaking and brave novel will pull you in and won’t let go. 

This was the first book I ever read on my own. I was never someone who enjoyed reading; I found it difficult to get interested in books. Many books didn’t catch my interest; however, Colleen Hoover had me captivated. The detailed use of words in her writing ensures that you understand the events happening in the book. I enjoyed the rollercoaster of events in this book, eagerly expecting what would unfold next. I couldn’t stop reading the book; I finished it within two days, despite having school and work. This shows the significance of this book to someone who rarely reads. 

I recommend this book for young adults and people of any age beyond that. This book will leave you breathless and in tears as you turn the pages. This is a great first book for non readers. You won’t want to put any of Hoover’s books down. If you don’t read this book specifically, then select another book written by Hoover. This book is truly amazing and will always be remembered as the one that sparked my interest in reading, especially romance novels. A movie based on this book will come out to theaters soon, so read it before watching the film.

$75
$500