Entertainment Review: Top 10 snacks for the big game

Shutterstock

If you are hosting or going to a party for the big game, don’t forget the snacks! Check out the top ten list of snacks.

10. Pinwheels Whether you make yours with peppers and cream cheese or pickles and cream cheese, it is still a good snack to bring. This is an easy to make, delicious, and salty snack. These are a must if you’re aiming for finger foods that also have a good taste.

9. Pizza It is known that the big game is most definitely a party and parties are known to have pizza. Pizza is easy to grab and eat over a napkin or a plate while you discuss the current game.

8. Baked goods Melty cookies and a pan of brownies are a football family tradition. With all the salty and extreme flavors, sometimes you need a little sweet to cancel it out. Every event with food requires a desert therefore desert for the super bowl is a must!

7. Barbeque meatballs Grab yourself a toothpick and dig in. BBQ meatballs are an easy thing to make. Throw it in a crockpot with some sauce and let it cook. This is a yummy yet simple snack to bring when watching the super bowl. 

6. Charcuterie board Meat and cheese, veggies and ranch, or fruit and fluff, everyone loves a good tasting fun looking appetizer. A charcuterie board is a well thought out board of snacks that you can easily pick off of every time you walk by. 

5. Sliders You can’t go wrong with a melty meat and cheese slider. It’s a good finger food that serves as a meal or a snack.

4. Fried food We’re talking jalapeno poppers, cheese curds, fries, and fried chicken. Fired food is a must! Football screams fried greasy food that you can’t get tired of. 

3. Brisket or pulled pork Every party needs a main course and I most definitely recommend this! This is the type of food that you can eat by itself or slap it on a bun. This is an easy cook-all-day then grab-and-go kind of food. 

2. Wings Wings are a well-liked food by many different types of people. They are messy however, but their deep fried juicy taste is what makes up for the mess. Not everyone likes the same kind of wings. That’s why it’s good that you can get any kind you’d like, such as boneless, with the bone, sweet, or spicy. 

1. Dips and Chips It doesn’t matter if it’s buffalo chicken, salsa and guac, or taco, as long as you have a dip with all shapes and sizes for chips you’ll be on your way to the best snacks for the super bowl. 

Whatever you choose to bring for yourself or others, just make sure not to over complicate it. The best snacks are the simple ones that either look fun or taste great… or both. Now make sure to enjoy the big game and your snacks!

$50
$500