Entertainment Review: Sam and Colby Hell Week

Sam and Colby are paranormal investigators, who started out as best friends having fun on YouTube, exploring abandoned places until they became YouTube stars changing people’s beliefs. Each year for the week of Halloween, they create a series of videos where they investigate different places and this year’s videos were like no other. 

They call this series of videos “Hell Week,” which can be watched for free on YouTube. This year they went to the original “Conjuring” house, where the movie was based, and stayed there for a whole week. During the week, they used many different devices to talk to spirits and had different guests investigate the house with them.

These videos have parts where it gets a little creepy and may be scary for some people but it is also beautiful how they are able to communicate so clearly with spirits. 

These videos will get people to see how lovely the other side of life is and help them if they’re struggling with their beliefs. Many fans have said that these videos changed their view of the paranormal and the afterlife.

These videos are considered life changing because of the new form of communication they used to talk to the spirits called the knocking method. In this method, two people who work in the “Conjuring” house named Cody and Satori hold hands and invite the spirits to come talk to them.

Then in the video there will be footsteps heard from the spirits coming in the room to communicate with them. Cody and Satori use the alphabet to get clear messages because the spirits will knock on the letter to then spell out what they want to say. 

This new method has been mind-blowing because of how clear the communication is with the spirits.

There are many other paranormal investigators on YouTube, Netflix, and others, but nobody has ever spent a week at the “Conjuring” house like Sam and Colby did. Sam and Colby try to push the limits of the paranormal to prove they exist which is why they are so popular with 10 million subscribers on YouTube.

This series of videos Sam and Colby created are definitely worth the watch because it could change your views on the paranormal and the afterlife. 

$50
$500