Favorite fall drinks return to menu

Fall is here and with that brings everyone’s favorite fall drinks. Starbucks, Dunkin’, and 7Brew all offer a variety of seasonal drinks that range from iced to hot and brewed to lattes. The competition between each of their drinks arises at the ultimate battle of which is better. 

Starting off with the most popular between each of these companies, is their pumpkin spice lattes. Dunkin’ being the most expensive, their prices range from $5.49 for a small latte, and $6.29 for a large. Starbucks ranges from $5.15 for a tall, and $6.25 for a venti. Lastly with 7Brew being the cheapest, their prices range from $3.50 for a small and $5.00 for a large. 

Each company offers this drink iced or hot. Some of the ingredients vary from company to company but the main ingredients include flavors of sweet pumpkin, vanilla, espresso, milk and a variety of different fall spices. The drink is typically topped with whipped cream and cinnamon, and sometimes caramel drizzle depending on the company. 

The three of these companies also offer a variety of other fall drinks. For example, Dunkin’ also offers their nutty pumpkin coffee which is another one of their signature drinks. My personal favorite was their pumpkin spice latte because it wasn’t too strong on the coffee side. The drink was topped with white cream and caramel drizzle. I think this was a nice touch to the drink and it tasted good both iced and hot. 

Along with this, they also offer baked goods such as their pumpkin munchkins, pumpkin muffins, and their pumpkin cake Donut. The prices are more on the pricey side but they offer deals and discounts when you download their mobile app. Having their mobile app helps build up rewards that lead up to free things such as free drinks, free bakery items, or a percentage off.

Starbucks is a good alternative, as they also offer deals and discounts when downloading their mobile app. Their reward system is based on stars and every $1 spent is equal to 1 star. Each tier of stars equals a certain reward for example, when you reach 25 stars you get to customize your drink with syrups, espresso shots, etc.. Their fall collection includes their pumpkin cream cold brew and their pumpkin cream chai tea latte. I am a fan of their original chai tea latte, which I prefer getting iced but getting the chance to try it in a new flavor was also nice. In my opinion the pumpkin flavor was a little too strong, but if you prefer sweeter and stronger flavors then this is definitely the perfect drink to get in the fall mood. Along with their seasonal drinks, they offer a limited edition pumpkin cream cheese muffin for the fall season only.  

7Brew’s fall menu consisted of salted pumpkin cold brew, pumpkin blondie, pumpkin shakes, and pumpkin chai tea lattes. A plus side to 7Brew’s menu is that you can mix and match your favorite drinks with all different sorts of add-ons to spice it up whereas, at Dunkin’ and Starbucks you can only add select toppings to your drinks such as espresso shots, cinnamon powder and whipped cream. I tried their pumpkin chai tea latte to compare it to Starbucks, and really enjoyed this drink. It had even amounts of both flavors, chai and pumpkin. Overall I prefer their pumpkin chai tea latte over Starbucks because not only was it cheaper, but it also tasted better.

Each of these companies offer a variety of great seasonal drinks and baked goods, all varying from different types of flavors, toppings, sizes and prices to all fit your needs this fall season.

$50
$500