• Buy your 2023-2024 yearbook at jostens.com!
The Student News Site of Sterling High School

The Warrior Word

The Warrior Word

The Warrior Word

Shop locally for your last-minute gifts

Shop As Christmas starts approaching, we all need to buy gifts for everyone including friends and family. Our local stores can be from Walmart, Old Navy, Kohls, Marshalls, 5 Below, Bath and Body Works, Duhams, and so much more. If you’re still stuck on what to get I have a few ideas that can help you out this gift giving season.

5 Below is an easy and simple store for stocking stuffers or even just little nick nacks that everyone likes. At 5 Below, they have a wide range of Christmas items like pajama pants, candy, gingerbread houses, stockings, plushies, and more. Nothing can go wrong with simple candy your person likes. 

If you’re at 5 Below you might as well stop by Marshalls for some cute trendy clothing for your person. Marshalls does not only have clothes but shoes, cosmetics, blankets, household items and so much more. Marshalls is always good pricing especially for gifts. For girls, you can get a sweater for $20 and add in some cosmetics and lotion. For men you can get activewear, hats, fragrance and even more basic necessities. Marshall’s being in Sterling helps ease the stress for finding gifts.

If you’re looking for certain fragrances, body lotion, and more go across the street to Bath and Body Works. Bath and Body Works has so many good deals when it’s a holiday. For a specific made bag with the same scent check out their gift sets for $10.99. These gift sets are perfect for an easy simple gift especially if you’re not sure what to get. If you are looking for something else, Bath and Body Works always has annual sales.

Lastly you need something to put all your gifts into. Personally, whenever I need a card, gift paper, or a gift bag, I go to our local Dollar Tree. Even if you don’t prefer a gift bag nothing can go wrong with a basket. Other places you can get gift bags can vary from Walmart, Walgreens, Kroger and more. However if you’re still looking for a cute and reasonably priced gift bag go to our local dollar tree. 

These were just a few simple gift ideas that can truly help you for Christmas, birthdays or any gift occasions.

Donate to The Warrior Word
$50
$500
Contributed
Our Goal

Your donation will support the student journalists of Sterling High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.