Top 10 Teen Christmas Gifts

With the gift-giving season coming around, this time of year tends to be a stressful time for parents and others looking to share their Christmas spirit through gifts, especially when they are gifting to teenagers. This is the only guide you will need to read this year that has the perfect gift for your teenager.  

Starting with a more obvious choice is clothes. You can never really go wrong with a nice sweatshirt, a new pair of shorts or even shoes. With the pressure of looking their best while in school, your teen will be more than glad to see a new piece of clothing under the tree.

A gift card of any kind is the best most versatile gift you could give as well. Regardless of the store or restaurant, I can guarantee that the recipient of this gift will be more than happy. Not only does it not require much hassle but also every teen is looking for free things and nothing is better than a free drink, some food, or clothes when you’re in need. Senior Felipe Sandoval says “ Whenever I get a gift card for Christmas or my birthday I’m happy because you can never go wrong”. 

Another great genderless gift is a coffee machine or espresso machine. Now this is not a very well-known gift but it is one that I can assure your teen will be happy with. Now at first, they might not know how to use it but once they do it’s a great life skill and a huge money saver. Nowadays with teens consuming so much caffeine and spending so much money on coffee and energy drinks, this is perfect. Senior Cale Cushman says “ I drink caffeine everyday and spend a lot of money so receiving any caffeine for Christmas would make me happy”.    

Cologne is also a good gift for any teenager regardless of gender as well. This one is kind of self-explanatory because all teens want to smell good, hopefully… 

Junior Zack Koppien shared, “My favorite gift to receive is cologne especially because of how expensive they can be.” 

I also wanted to include some stocking stuffers. Some great stocking stuffer gifts could be energy drinks because teens nowadays love caffeine. Also, fuzzy socks or socks in general are a great useful gift to receive simply because as a teen myself, I am always changing throughout the day, and not having enough socks or clothes is a real mood killer. 

For a more pricey stocking gift, a great option would be an Apple Airtag. Nowadays teens have many things they carry daily like a wallet or AirPods that get lost very easily when we are living a busy, chaotic lifestyle and these little devices come in handy much more than you would think when you lose things. They can give you a notification once you are a certain distance away or their alarm you can sound when you have lost an item. 

To cap things off the ultimate gift with a big budget for a teen would be a new phone or gaming console. I put these at the end of the list simply because of how expensive these items can be. Even though they are pricey, these gifts are the holy grail of Christmas presents. 

The stressful gift-giving season is hopefully not as stressful after reading this list of top gifts for your teenager.

$50
$500